Wednesday 20 April 2011

Week 2 / Day 4 : Crappy weather, crappy run

Since my last run 2 days ago I have sensitive knees.  At work I wear high heels so that didn't help of course.
I decided to get my workout done anyways...
Wow. Sometimes I come up with the smartest ideas. pffff.
So I ran so slowly and weird that I looked like I was constipated.  You know butt sticking out a bit, thighs close together, very small steps.
Half way through the session I decided to walk for the rest.  What good is it gonna do me if I really injure my knees ?
It was humid, cold and raining.

Oh and when I got home and took off the runners, I saw blood. My left foot's blister is obviously not healed. Ah well. Just one more crappy thing to finish off this crappy run.
Motivation : Huh ? What does that mean ?

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! That sounds awful. I'm glad that you didn't overdo it by running with sore knees. I've been stupid and pushed it through shin splints or sore knees. All it does is force you to take extra time off from running. Poor you though, sounds like a horrible run :O(

    ReplyDelete