Thursday 12 May 2011

Best training buddy EVER

So last night I went running around the Lac des Nations, a 3,5km route around a lake in the town where I live. I ran around it twice.
3/2 run/walk interval again.
But the BEST part is that I found a training buddy. He is a cyclist and he is my son. We first went to his swimming lesson, then went training. It was end of the evening so it was dark when we finished and the view was awesome.

Beautiful weather with beautiful company for 7km. Who could ask for more ?
I had 10 min left on my training plan so I could have done 8km but Ian was tired, complaining that his bum hurt from the bike seat.
We are going again Friday.
Then the run/walk interval will increase from 3/2 to 4/2.
I can totally handle it.

Last night my right shins were giving me a hard time but 30 min in, they were better.  Iced them up good when we got home and I'm fine today.

1 comment: