Monday 2 May 2011

Knee replacement surgery ??

I was dreading the getting-up part this morning !
But I feel GREAT ! Have I gotten knee replacement surgery while sleeping ?? They are oiled up and purring like a kitten.
The muscles behind the knee (you know the "leg pit"... (the leg equivalent of the armpit) are a bit sore, but my oh my, this is NOTHING !
Last night after my run I stretched big time and then iced up my knees for 15 min, and popped an Advil.
This feels like a miracle, I was certain that my knees would refuse to cooperate during this journey.
Motivation : 10/10 !!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats my little ball of energy.

    But, as I sometimes told you: "Don't overdo anything. Always give yourself a little breathing space. More often than not, you will need this breathing space."

    Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roger ! :-) La dernière chose que je me sens c'est bien une boule d'énergie !! Je me sens tellement paresseuse. Mais on lâche pas !

    Bien contente de voir ton commentaire ce matin !
    xx

    ReplyDelete