Tuesday 3 May 2011

Ice Ice Baby !!

Today's late-evening run (9:20PM to 10:30PM) was very good.  Cardio was up to what it should be, knees were a BIT uncomfortable but really and totally bearable, and shins ?? They kept quiet !!
It was dark and raining a bit (hence the runny mascara), but I actually liked it, I felt like I was invisible.
I think the secret to my success will be : being anal about my post-run stretching and also icing up my knees (or any sore part) right after running.
I'm still not sure if I will reach my goal of running through the whole 10k on marathon-day, considering time is running short now, but I'm still motivated.


ICE, ICE BABY !!! (yes the song)


Here is a random pic of some retro-Pepsi bottles I saw at the supermarket while waiting at the cash.  I love them !! Retro stuff makes me feel all warm inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment