Sunday 15 May 2011

Running Socks

Followed advice and bought myself 3 pairs of Asics running socks.  I love the support.  Never knew that socks could be so comfy and adapted.
However since the blister on my left foot is not healed, well you guessed it, my beautiful Asic sock was drenched with blood.  It's in the washer now and I used Stain-away stuff on it, hopefully it will vanish. If not then Ah well.

At the runner store I also bought myself some Adidas shorts (believe it or not I did not own a pair of sports shorts) and an Asics cami with built-in bra. Not that I have much to wobble around, but still, I felt the difference.  Bought on the liquidation rack so I spent even less than I would have at Zellers or WalMart.

Pouring rain for today's run.

Oh and my husband helped me figure out how to play music while using my couch-2-10k Blackberry application. It wasn't very complicated but his help helped. :-)  Something went wrong though coz I ran 1h00 with the same song looping over and over. lol. At least it was Rammstein so it didn't matter so much and I didn't dare take out my BB in the pouring rain, so I just went with the flow.
Figured it out when I got home.
So next run : Music variety !! I already can't wait to go ! Makes a world of difference.
I have 3 Rammstein albums on there. Love their raw energy.

Legs are a bit sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment